Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lana and Matt's Wedding


I know I should be writing about the rest of my trip in DC but I just can't help it! Lana, my friend of (hold on I need to count it up) of 13 years and my oldest friend at that, got married yesterday to Matt! When I met Matt for the first time over the summer I remember telling my mom and Evan that I had a feeling that Lana was going to get engaged to him soon. They hadn't been together that long at that point but I just had a feeling. There was just something about the two of them.

Lana looked beautiful in her dress, classy as always, and Matt looked so handsome. It was great to see Ethan and Perry again after almost four years. It's really funny that I am applying for jobs in Puerto Rico and Spain, where Perry and Ethan did their missions. The reception was at a beautiful house of a Mormon family that Lana knows. I think Evan and I scared one of Lana's friends a bit when we came out of the bathroom at the same time lol. I saw Kim Vanderpol and Mel Riffle last night (haven't seen them in years either) and that was nice. I didn't really get much of a chance to talk to them before they left. ANd unfortunately I missed Donna, Al and Kassie. Al had her two kids with her, so they came early and left early.

I am so excited for Lana I hope she and Matt enjoy their awesome honeymoon in Barcelona and Rome and take some time to relax after their whirlwind marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment