Monday, June 27, 2011

Shes got rhythm

I got my mojo back, I'm back in the groove, I've got my rhythm back! I have been going for runs since I started living in Redding but up until today I was just not feeling it. The run would seem to drag on for a lifetime even if it only lasted 20 minutes! I think I'm finally acclimating to the heat and little bit higher altitude. I felt great today! Much better than when I ran/walked to my parents house and wanted to die. I was even kicking ass at water pong with Alex and James. Can't wait til I have enough endurance for some river trail runs!

We're getting married in 4 days! Crazy! I need to work on my tan when Jordan gets here so I don't have horrible sports bra tan lines on my chest lol.

Alex and I took the plastic sheeting off the top of the overhang today and it is amazing how much more light comes into the dining room and how beautiful the trees are! I wish I could post some pictures but Evan has my camera cord and he is in Laytonville. I really hope it rains tomorrow so I don't have to worry about watering my zucchini-layden garden. I'm getting really excited because some of our blackberries are ripening and I ran by some bushes today that had some ripe ones.

I went to the Farmers Market on Saturday with my mom and it was really fun. It had a lot of farms and crafts people, it was pretty comparable to the Arcata Farmers Market except it was blazing hot.

Alex and I haven't turned on the air conditioning yet in an effort to save energy and money but I have a feeling that we are going to have to turn it on by Wednesday so the people who are staying here start to hate us lol.

I'm getting pretty excited for our fun weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment