Monday, March 28, 2011

5 Weeks Left

As of today, I got turned down for the internships in Kansas and Puerto Rico...but I don't care because I'm going to Spain!!!

I will find out about the Alaska one by the end of this week. That is the one that I want the most so maybe it will work out? I definitely wrote a good cover letter for it.

I'm so unmotivated with school right now...living in Redding for the summer, going to the lake and having a big garden sounds pretty freaking awesome right now. AND having a 5 month break BEFORE Spain (if I can't find a job) to study up on Spanish and various other languages sounds super nice!

I dissected a cow's eye for the 3rd time in my school career today. I'm a botany major. This shouldn't be happening. I would post a picture but I don't think anyone wants to look at it except me because I need to use it to study for my test on Wednesday.

After this week, only 5 weeks of classes left and then finals and then I'm done! Well, done for over a year and then I go back, which hopefully won't be really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment