Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Post




So I have always been really horrible about keeping a diary so we will see how well this works out. The only reason I am doing this is because I like reading Lana's blog because I get to learn about all the little things that I don't hear about anymore because we live in two different states as opposed to seeing each other everyday. People (basically I mean my close high school friends) might want to read this for that same reason if they can get past the horrible writing thanks to never paying attention in English so I could pass notes with Sarah lol.

I have decided that Great White with some lemon or lime is definitely one of my favorite beers and it is made in Eureka.

I recommend the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver because it is a great look at how disconnected this country is from it's food and why thinking locally is so important.

Also another great book I just finished Saying Yes, by Jacob Sullum is a scientific look at drug use in this country and how it is made to look much more terrible than it actually is. I could go on about it for a while but essentially legalization is the best way to end the crime associated with the black market and make the drugs available safer and taxed to raise money for the government. If interested ask me to borrow it.

I like living at Evan's house on Spyrock because it is so beautiful. The pictures are from the wintertime obviously.

I need to make some curtains tomorrow for Evan's room and I need to buy a camera because I'm going to need it for school.




No comments:

Post a Comment