Monday, June 28, 2010

Goin to the OC

So stoked to go down to So-Cal on Wednesday and see all the family!!! Apparently it's not very warm there like 60-70 degrees, which is a bummer because I am way tan now and ready for the sun!

I still need to buy a camera.

Walked 4 miles yesterday and it was way fun besides the fact that I got a fat blister on the bottom of my foot and got bitten by tons of mosquitos.

I'm sad to go as well because all the strawberries are getting ripe and I'm going to miss them!

I need to remember to get my brother like 5,367 donuts/pastries at the continental breakfast at the hotel Evan and I are staying tomorrow.

Note to readers: Next time you fly somewhere check to see if any nearby hotels let you leave your car there while you are gone because it might end up being cheaper than paying for parking at the airport. Or have a pool and continental breakfast lol. Oh yeah and a king sized bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment