Saturday, June 26, 2010

River Day!

Evan, Riley and I went to the Eel river today to swim and hang out with some friends and it was so nice and beautiful! My tan is definitely coming along now and it feels awesome to be out in the sun after 3 years of being in foggy Arcata. The water is pretty warm and it wasn't too hot. Perfect combo. We even scored some free beer some people left that were hanging out in our group. Tomorrow I'm going to try and be a badass and walk 6 miles to Evan's other property and then go swimming after.

I found a lizard in the house yesterday that the cat brought in (still alive) and had some fun watching the cat chase a chipmunk around the house. Oh the joys of living in the country. Oh yeah and the hummingbird that flew into the house and got stuck in the curtains.

Went and played some soccer in town on Thursday and it was so much fun! I forgot how much I love soccer and that along with watching La Copa Mundial is making me seriously consider taking a soccer class this coming semester. I miss indoor soccer in Redding. Along with Whiskeytown lake. Oh yeah and my awesome friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment