Friday, August 6, 2010

Excited for the camping/backpacking/seeing friends in Arcata trip that Evan and I are taking on Sunday. I finally get to test out my new backpack! I wish we could go for longer than 3 days but I'm going to be a back in school again really soon so there is no time for anything more.

I just bought a book on tape that is en Español so I'm hoping that is going to make me be on top of my Spanish game for when school starts so I can kick ass at my 2 spanish classes and be ready if we end up going to Costa Rica in the winter! Right after Lana and Matt's wedding of course!

I just signed up for a soccer class too, which I am really excited about! I have really missed playing soccer these last couple of years but didn't really know it until I started playing pick up this summer.

To do list:

Figure out what I am going to need when school starts and what I should actually bring to Jordan and Garrett's apartment

Finish planning out camping trip

Start reading new spanish book for my spanish composition class, which sounds like it is going to be really hard!



OK the best way to learn the names and locations of the countries of the world is to play this game: http://www.sporcle.com/games/world.php

And they also have ones for each continent and the states as well. It has helped me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment