Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twin Peaks Hike







OMG I found an orchid on our hike today! A wild one! Native to northern coastal California! Piperia candida, or the White-Flowered Rein Orchid! And it is endangered in California! Holy Shit!

Lots of pictures from the hike, which was really fun. Twin peaks is on the neighboring property of Evan's parents. Very beautiful to look out at and climb!

We got a badmitton net and have been playing for the last couple days and it has been so fun! I can only imagine the drunk badmitton fun lol. It makes me miss tennis too. And playing with my brother and Lana and Jared in the backyard of my dad's house.

I think my PMS has gotten a lot worse since going off birth control. I'm getting over emotional about little things, which sucks. I've never really had PMS before. Lame. But it is definitely worth having a sex drive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment