Saturday, September 25, 2010

GOING TO DC!!!!

I just bought plane tickets last night to go visit Harmony in Washington, DC! Evan and I, and my friends Jordan and Garrett are going too and it is going to be so much fun! We are flying out on November 17th and staying until the 23rd, which is the during the week of Thanksgiving break and Evan and I's 3rd year anniversary! I am going to miss on day of school (Thursday) because I only have class 2 days a week, but it is totally worth it. I just found out yesterday that I am getting financial aid ($7900 to be exact) so now I can afford to do something fun! It is totally awesome because all the sights in DC like the Smithsonian are all free! So it is going to be a pretty cheap trip besides the plane ticket.

I am sick right now and it sucks. Runny nose, cough, stuffy head...totally not fun.

So far I have had no luck in my job search. I have an interview on Wednesday for a scribe/exam reader postion, which hopefully will go well because it would be really nice to work at the school and have breaks off. I am also applying for a laboratory aide position at Redwood Sciences Lab, where I worked doing data entry. I would be analyzing water samples, pretty basic, but still I like being able to work in a science-y environment.

So pretty much I am loving playing soccer right now in my soccer class and on my futsal team. I didn't know how much I missed soccer until I started playing. I think it was good for me to take a break from my high school mindset of devoting my life to soccer.

I wish I had some pictures to post on here but all the pictures I have taken recently are all of mushrooms for school lol.

The next thing we need to figure out is if it is going to work out to go to Costa Rica this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment