Friday, October 1, 2010

Harvest!



I adore tomatoes! And cucumbers! And apples and blackberries and strawberries oh my!

I am excited to watch Dexter and Glee tonight!

Also I am very happy that I can take my Forest Pathology class credit/no credit without it negatively affecting my chances of getting into grad school...not that I even know if I want to go to grad school or not. I changed my background to picture that Evan took from up on Spyrock. Muy bonita!

I got a job as a scribe/ exam reader at the Student Disabilities Resource Center but I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to work considering that there is only one student currently who is in need of these kinds of services and there are three other students who are doing the exact same job as me...oh well.

My futsal team is on a winning streak so far! No goals for me in the last game but I had a really awesome assist off a corner kick.

I am having a lot of fun living with my friends Jordan and Garrett. It is fun to live with another girl again and talk about girly things all the time. Poor Garrett lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment