Saturday, January 22, 2011

Un Día Bonito

For some reason it has been sunny every day for the last 4 or 5 days and it is January. So I have been trying to make the most of it by getting outside everyday. Evan and I played tennis today for the 2nd day and it is so much fun! I'm really glad I thought of buying him a tennis racket for Christmas. I definitely am not nearly as good as I was back in high school and more out of shape because I am sore! And I don't remember the rules at all lol. But hopefully it will come back to me all in time.

I made a delicious potato salad type thing with the last of the food from the farmshare such as: potatos (duh), leeks, cabbage, swiss chard, brussel sprouts and kale.

Today Evan and I made french toast for lunch with home-made blackberry sauce from the blackberries I picked this fall. So good!

I am thinking about finally realizing my dream of having a little backyard garden. I will probably just grow some lettuce, spinach, chard and kale because I have limited space and time. Maybe some basil and cilantro too. I can't really grow anything else because most likely we will be moving out again at the end of the semester.

I'm excited to babysit my friend's baby Emily tomorrow! She is 7 months old and so freaking cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment