Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mushies!!!

Look at my shiitakes!!! We shut them in the bathroom during and after I took a shower and they absolutely loved the steam! They also love being inside. We had them outside but then decided it was too cold. My army of lettuce is also very happy that it is raining.

Look at how big and delicious they are getting!

On another note I rode the bus home with one of my neighbors and we talked for a while even after we got back to the apartment complex. She is super nice and is a wildlife major so we have taken a lot of the same classes and she is taking a spanish class, so we have a lot in common. It is really nice to actually know your neighbors. Evan and I play futsal with our other neighbor. I have decided that we need to have a neighborhood pajama party with beer because nobody would have to worry about driving home. And that is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment