Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter Wonderland

So Evan and I are up on Spyrock. The water pipes are frozen and there is about a foot and half of snow on the ground. I got a nice round of snowshoeing in today, which is a great workout. We had to park the truck down the hill because it couldn't make it up the hill and as far as we can tell only quads have been able to make it up. This is a picture from a long time ago but it gets the job done.
I need to study for my vertebrate anatomy lab practical, which is on monday, and my genetics quiz, which is on tuesday. But......there is a hot tub here and a big screen tv with movies....so that could be problematic.

Update: the dog just got sprayed in the face by a skunk. It smells awful and there is no water. There goes our night.

1 comment:

  1. yike, sounds terrible. hopefully you will be able to get water soon!

    ReplyDelete