Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Amigas

I'm sad because the woman that I have been going to to get waxed for the last 3 years is moving away. We have become friends over the years and I will miss our monthly conversations...It is kinda ok because I am going to be moving away to Spain (yay!) but that is just one more part of life that will be really different when we come back to Humboldt. My best friends (probably) won't be here because they will have graduated and that will be hard. But lucky for me there is skype, email, and facebook to keep in contact :). I'm glad that I will have time to stay in touch with my friends when I am in Spain, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!

Speaking of friends, I can't wait for our girls night with champagne and mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment