Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Tattoo?

So I ended up drinking a bit too much wine and champagne last Thursday evening, while having a fun night with Jordan and Richelle, and we got on the topic of tattoos. We were talking about all getting something that symbolizes Humboldt. We were thinking some kind of Rhododendron or Azalea flowers like these ones:

As many of you already know I have a tattoo of a Plumeria on my right ankle. My idea is to put an Azalea right next to my Plumeria so that in the future I can add other flowers that signify important events and eras in my life to make a little chain. But, I also want it to look good even if I don't decide to make it into a chain one day. Who knows if this will actually happen, considering that tattoos are expensive and I am trying to save as much money as possible for EspaƱa.

No comments:

Post a Comment