Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yay!I

So it looks like everything is working out for me! I am going to receive 8 units of credit for my job in Spain AND I can do my senior project over there as well, which is shaping up to be "Macrolichens of Mallorca", that is, if I end up living in Mallorca. The great thing is that the project I have to do to get that 8 units for Spanish is anything that shows I am continuing my Spanish education. So I am thinking something along the line of "Botany and Organic Agriculture of Mallorca". And THAT means that I can graduate in one more semester when I return with my botany major AND my botany minor!!! HOORAH! And, not to mention, Evan and I are going to live surrounded by beaches like this one!


I am really sad though because the Gogel Bordello concert was cancelled : ( We are still going to have a ton of fun on the day after my brithday at the http://humboldthomebrewfest.com/index.html Evan's dad might enter some of his homebrew in the competition, but that isn't for sure yet. Personally I don't like his beer because it is all dark Porters and Stouts, which are not to my liking. Unfortately, the day of my birthday, which is a Friday, and the 2 days preceding it I have a Spanish seminar on the Mexican Revolution from 6-10. It will be very interesting but there are things I would rather be doing like hanging out with friends and celebrating! Oh well, that is what the weekend is for right?

After tomorrow, only 4 more weeks of classes!!! I am so burnt out on school and ready for it to be over for a year and a half! Estoy listo!

No comments:

Post a Comment