Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Food and life

Here is Evan when he was an adorable little kid. I think anyone who has met him could immediately tell that this is Evan.

My parents adorable and rambunctious new kitten Rocky! He is named thus because my mom says he looks like Rocky the flying squirrel when he jumps off the couch. He is super tiny because he is only 4 weeks old.

Yum. Delicious wine, cheese, bread, grapes and balsamic vinegar from my girls weekend in Humboldt.
Onions from my mother-in-law's garden.

Delicious salad with all home-grown ingredients!

Mmmm apple crisp with apples from my house and my mother-in-law's apple tree. It's weird because I guess I have always thought of Evan's parents as my in-laws, what with living on and off at their house all the time and having known them for so long, but it is so weird actually calling them my in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment