Monday, August 29, 2011

Leftovers

Here are some random pictures that have been taken recently and I haven't posted or that I found on Evan's computer.

The girls and I wine tasting in Trinidad for my Not-a-Bachelorette-Anymore Party.

My adorable new cousin Beck and I when we were down in Costa Mesa for my cousin Grant's wedding reception.

No that is not a wig, it is a massive clump of a lichen that is called Old Man's Beard! This is up on Spyrock and this is me trying to imitate those pictures that fisherman take with their fish.
My gorgeous finished ring! I absolutely love it! Unfortunately, I am also terrified of breaking it so I don't wear it when I'm doing work with my hands. Which is most of the time.

5 days until my dad's 62nd birthday and 6 days until the wedding reception! Pretty much everything is ready except a couple food things to finalize.

Our visas are pretty much in order and should be ready on Sept. 19th, which is 9 days before we leave the country! The visa experience was completely awful due to the fact my wonderful husband forgot to take his passport pictures AND fill out his visa application and we left from Alameda for San Francisco a complete HALF HOUR LATER THAN PLANNED!!! I was on the verge of a panic attack, no thanks to the coffee I drank on an empty stomach, and was trying not to murder Evan while he was driving across the Bay Bridge. I had to call the Consulate and say we were going to be late and they said it was fine surprisingly. Yeah, we were late all right. WE COMPLETELY MISSED MY APPOINTMENT!!! BASICALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT OF MY LIFE THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO GO TO SPAIN!!! Evan's was right after mine and we ended up going back together, which only makes sense because the only reason he is going and can go is because of my job. Our applications were perfect except for my medical certificate because they wouldn't accept an electronic signature. But I was able to mail a different one in last Friday. Alls well that ends well.

Evan is enjoying his Not-A-Bachelor-Anymore Party in Las Vegas and hopefully he will have some brain cells left to help get ready for the reception later this week.

I just finished Harry Potter 7 and those books are just as great at 22 as when I was a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment