Monday, July 26, 2010

Journals








Evan and I just got finished reading my old journals, which are hilarious because I was a terrible writer and have not improved much over the years. Tried to take a shower last night but the cats were in the bathroom again playing with a shrew that ran into the crack between the wall and the chest where many a chipmunk has hid out. Got to feed the catfish down at the pond for the first time yesterday too, which was so fun! They are so big and they fight to get at the food! It was really cute when the tiny fish tried to eat a piece of food larger then they were. We are going to Willits for the day tomorrow to go to the dump and so I can get waxed then off to play some soccer at seven! Had some delicious cherries from the farmers market today! Hopefully I'm going to do a six mile hike on Wednesday through the beautiful back country of Spyrock. I did it two days ago and took some awesome pictures with my new camera. Here are some of them. I also have a really funny picture of me in front of a HUGE truck at Whiskeytown and a funny one of when I took a hike on Saturday and thought it would be a good idea to put red berries in my pocket. It wasn't lol. Oh yeah and my parents are dating. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment